The way that they calculated both of my pregnancy due dates was based on approximate date of last period, not conception (and then adjusted based on ultrasound measurements).
I don't know if that's the practice everywhere these days, but if it is, then that would account for a difference in at least a couple weeks, if not more. : )
3 comments:
I don't get this post. How can your baby be 6 months along if it's not a honeymoon baby?
Because doctors didn't study enough math when they determined a bunch of stuff. ::shrug::
The way that they calculated both of my pregnancy due dates was based on approximate date of last period, not conception (and then adjusted based on ultrasound measurements).
I don't know if that's the practice everywhere these days, but if it is, then that would account for a difference in at least a couple weeks, if not more. : )
Post a Comment