Thursday, February 10, 2011

Maternity Clothes

Pros:
the pants don't have buttons or zippers

Cons:
Because it's an elastic waist, the pants fall off easier

4 comments:

Catie said...

hahaha! This was great. Now you understand how I feel about regular pants all the time! Love you! Happy to see your progress! :D

A.J. said...

You must still be wearing under-the-bump pants. And YES, I always felt like they were about to fall off. But I did have a pair of nice corduroy over-the-bump pants that I ended up wearing most of my pregnancies for both of mine, as they were so much more secure-feeling and very comfortable.

You always dread having to switch to over-the-bump pants, but honestly, it is always such a relief once you do! : )

There are lots of maternity pants that are over-the-bump now that don't have that ugly "other" material for going over your belly. Lots of them are just all one continuous piece of the same fabric, so they don't make you feel quite so doofy when you do have to wear them.

theemilyray said...

Enjoy loose pants while you still can :)

Naazju said...

Catie: Regular pants are okay. I just forgot the magic of not having to deal with lots of little dohickeys. Yesterday my pants had a zipper, button and two hooks and every time I had to use the restroom my hands and brain freaked out. :)

Emily: I wish they were loose, they're just difficult to keep up, lol. :D