Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Baby Girl Dresses

So, sue me. I just wasted an hour online shopping for my little girl. :D And, while I've never spent $40 on a dress for ME, who says I can't send these pictures in an e-mail to my mother and say something like, hey, your granddaughter is awesome and would look downright FASTASTIC in one of these? Especially if I give three options, right? ;)

5 comments:

Brooke said...

You've really never even once spent $40 on a dress for yourself? I spent $80 on one bridesmaid dress and $150 on another (the $80 one I can actually wear in public). I have a few others too, you should get on that train. Okay, maybe not right now, but eventually, blow some cash on a dress for yourself.

Naazju said...

Brooke: Haha, I forgot about my wedding dress, which cost $105. But that's my WEDDING dress. It's totally different. And, let's see, my bridesmaids dresses cost $30 (as in, the ones that I purchased for the girls who were my bridesmaids). I win. :D

Merry said...

They are so cute!

Jacob and Whitney Lauritzen said...

Those dresses are super cute! It's so much fun buying little girl clothes! Chelsea had so many clothes when she was a baby! It's hard to limit what you buy! Very, very cute though!

Rae said...

Okay, I just gotta say it. I'm soooo not into pink, but that pink dress is my faaaaaaaaavorite. :) All of them are pretty dang cute though. Yay for babies of the girl kind! They make shopping EASY!