Sunday, March 20, 2011

Kaiah's Birthday!

Clark and I have this thing about spoiling little kids. We're probably the hugest distractions at church for everyone else because we'll play with the kids, make faces at the babies and, well, today I accidentally tempted a child sitting across the aisle with my snacks. I felt bad for her mom, since that incident was truly on accident and not something I had planned (unlike when we have crackers and try to woo the choir director's daughter over to our bench during Sunday School).

This brings us to babies in our family. I know I totally dote on my niece and nephew (who wouldn't?) but Clark doesn't have any of those--well, until he married me, at least. :) Instead, he has cousins' babies. And they're adorable. This is Kaiah, who turned one at the beginning of the month and had a celebration a week ago with her family. It was awesome. And I only have three pictures because I ended up using Kasie's DSLR (::covet::) to help take pictures of the present-opening and cake-eating. :)

Clark, holding one of our favorite "next generations":

The birthday cake (so cute, eh?):

The birthday girl, in the chair that she realized got her presents:

1 comment:

Kasie said...

So cute! Kaiah adores you guys and I know that she will love your baby too!