Wednesday, May 11, 2011
Some Easter celebrating
We couldn't just swoon at the new baby while visiting Nicoel's place, we had to play with the older kids, too. :) And, since it was Easter weekend, they were DYING to make the cookies and color the eggs (I kid you not, there were a few tantrums when we wouldn't let them near the cookie dough because the oven was being used to cook a turkey). I was put in charge of helping the kids dye the eggs (and I got a stain on my shirt (to be seen in later photos) because of it) and it was pretty darn fun! I loved that they wanted the eggs out as soon as possible but were nice enough to let me make them count to ten. :) Here are a couple shots my mom got on my camera:


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love,love,love, the SERIOUS expressions!!!
Post a Comment