Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Oregon Vacation - Father's Day, pt. 1



Happy Father's Day to Clark! It was our last day in Portland and our hotel gave us vouchers to eat in the hotel restaurant. We had some truly delicious food! I mean, the sausage and biscuits were freaking fanTAStic! We really want to go back there just for the food. :D
Since it was Sunday, we planned on going to The Grotto so we could visit the Stations of the Cross. I've been to one other place that has those (it's in the San Luis Valley) and Clark thought it was a good idea, so after checking out, we headed over. There was some beautiful scenery that led to the stations.
  

  

  

  


I love that the last station is the resurrected Christ.
 This is The Grotto. Can you believe how amazing church meetings would be here? (Oh, and the statue at the very top is Mary.)

 
We also snuck a look at the inside. I love catholic churches!

No comments: