Monday, June 17, 2013

Oregon Vacation - Portland, Day 2

We tried to take it a little easy while up in Oregon. Clark made sure to find us a hotel that had a pool and hot tub so we could have the girls go swimming. :D This was Adelaide's first time in a pool and she's still not sure how she felt about it!



 

 


I took this picture because I wanted to capture the color of her eyes (brown).


It took four tries before Clark was able to get his doughnuts from VooDoo.




Because we didn't get our doughnuts until later, we decided to swing by Shari's to get some dessert. Clark got a pie shake and I got a molten lava cake shake. DANG. I love me hot fudge and chocolate and ice cream all mixed together! Poor Adelaide  had to be satisfied by eating the laminated menu.

Finally! The doughnuts!

 

No comments: