Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Oregon Vacation - Newport beach and Science Center



 Once we reached the beach house, we had to spend time on the beach! I've missed the sand and waves for a very, very long time (the last time I got to go to a real beach was in 2009 when the roommates and I went to Mexico). Azucena loved playing in the sand and touching the edge of the water. Adelaide was content to be cuddled. :D But they definitely left their mark on the beach that day!



 

 


 At the Science Center, Azucena (and everyone else) had fun exploring the different exhibits. They even had a tsunami simulator (you used LEGOs to try and build something that would withstand giant waves) for the older kids.
 

 (Azucena sat in front of this aquarium and said "DORI! NEMO!" the entire time. She loved seeing the fish she loves in real life.)

No comments: