Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Cheesy Retro

I'm sitting in my living room, watching Swan Princess on the VCR and loving every second of the predictable story line and very 90s music.

"You should write a book: How to Offend Women in Five Words or Less."
"Once she hears of the danger I put myself through to get those flowers, the kissing will not stop!"
"Someday, I'm going to BOOOOIIIIIL over!"

5 comments:

Catie said...

Um I love love this movie. The best quote being one of the first ones you listed. "You should write a book: How to Insult Women in Five Syllables or Less!" and "Look Derek, you lost a queen." "That's twice in one day!" hahah sooo many good lines in that movie. <3

Naazju said...

Um, I totally never caught the double-meaning of the queen quote! How dense am I? Lol!

A.J. said...

LOVE that movie! : ) I never saw it as a kid--we never had it. So I don't have the nostalgia aspect of loving it. But I still love it. So many clever quotes, and just good fun. : )

Michelle said...

I believe you mean "Swan Princess"? "Swan Lake" is a ballet . . . ;)

Also, now I wanna watch it . . . I wonder if we've replaced the VHS with a DVD copy yet . . .

Naazju said...

Mee-shell: Clark just read this over my should and said the same thing. Hee hee hee. Shows how awesome the movie quotes are that everyone still knew what I was talking about!

And you definitely have it on VHS since that's one of the films in the box we had borrowed when your family threw out all your old videotapes. :(