Friday, June 22, 2012

Owlz Game (June 22)

As we all know, Clark loves sports. He really hopes that our children love sports too (whether or not they play them). So, of course, he really wanted to go to a lot of events this year. Unfortunately, what with school and moving and second pregnancy and such, we haven't been able to go to many things. Happily, we did make it to an Owlz game. We only made it to about six and a half innings, though--Azucena just can't handle focusing on something for so long. :)


 



 In case you've wondered, this is Clark's real smile. I love when I get it on camera!
 
And we were so lucky to get seats pretty much right behind home plate. I mean, look how close we are! (Oh, and while we were there, at least two people broke their bats while at the plate. Crazy, eh?!)

No comments: