Thursday, June 21, 2012

Thursday

Things that need to get done today:
  1. Shower
  2. Azucena's nap
  3. Eat about 6 more meals
  4. Go grocery shopping
  5. Choir practice
  6. Make dinner
Things I'd like to get done today:
  1. Shower
  2. Take a nap
  3. Eat about 6 more meals
  4. Go scrapbook shopping
  5. Choir practice
  6. Deliver thank you notes
  7. Go to a carillon concert
Things that will probably actually get done today:
  1. Eat about 6 more meals
::sigh::


EDIT:


Things that got done today:

  1. Shower! Woo!
  2. Azucena's nap
  3. MY nap!
  4. Choir practice
  5. Ate a few more meals
  6. Thank you notes
  7. Grocery shopping
  8. Dinner

2 comments:

Fredjikrang said...

Yay! Food!

A.J. said...

Oh, Natalia. I am so with you like ALL the time. : ) Hang in there.

On a side note, something I do a lot is just do parts of a shower at a time when I know I won't have enough time to do everything (e.g., take 4 or 5 minutes to wash my hair--just leaning over the side of the tub, or just shave my legs by sitting on the side of the tub, etc.). Sometimes by breaking things up like that, I can eventually get enough time to do everything I would normally do in one shower by the end of the day. Doesn't always work, but sometimes it might! And I also take showers at weird times, whenever I can snatch it, like at 4 in the afternoon when the kids are otherwise mostly involved.

Good luck! : )