Thursday, June 14, 2012

Water Park (June 14)

Since Azucena turned one year old and because I really wanted to get out of the house, I decided to take her to the water park in southern Provo. This year, she was completely free! However, she was also a LOT more aware of her surroundings which lead to this:


(hanging onto my swim skirt for dear life) and this:


(escaping to the grass which was away from the water park).

However, after an hour or so, she finally felt confident enough to hang out at the edge of the pool and splash (see the beginnings of a smile?) . . .

 

    Well, mostly. :D



2 comments:

Merry said...

What a cute little smile as she is about to venture out into the water!

evieperkins said...

I cannot believe how big she is! And that you're so far along already. wow. Time is getting away from us.