I'm super behind on blogging (I know, I know, I always am) but I realized that I'm two weeks away from finding out whether or not Azucena will have a baby sister or baby brother this Christmas and I wanted all y'all to have a chance to guess the gender (remember, you had a month with her!).
Also, I've been trying to figure out what the big deal with Matthew McConaughey is. So, yeah. Take that poll, too. And if you want to elaborate your answers, you're welcome to in the comments. :)
3 comments:
Natalia, I was thinking about this just yesterday. Why the adoration? He's not that good looking and I've never seen him in a movie where he didn't come off as smug. Except for in the one where he was killing dragons; in that one he came off as angry.
I'm not sure if I can vote, since I had to google him to remember who he is.
I think he's a good-looking man, and in the one or two things I've seen him in, his character is pretty attractive.
I do have to say that my opinion of him went way down when I heard about his involvement with the whole "Magic Mike" business. So dumb. That kind of thing makes him less attractive. Maybe he thinks being in something like that is just funny. But if so, then even the fact that he doesn't take it seriously is also a problem.
Post a Comment