Friday, July 31, 2009

Hiking again!

I went hiking for the second time this summer! I was so proud of me! ::wipes a tear::

Last Friday Kralc, Tryndakai, and Elizabeth gathered up our stuff and headed down to Calf Creek which is just north of Escalante. The great part was that we had to drive through the two cities that Tryn and I maybe had a car accident at. And, randomly, may have gotten turned around/lost for about an hour. But, other than that and some rain, we were able to meet up with Becks, Fred and Goliath. :)



The guys. Being the manly men they are.


I asked Tryn to maybe sing a little anthem to the water. You know, the kind that begins, "what I love most about rivers is you can't step in the same river twice . . . "


Fred, nearing the waterfall--he got to touch it!


And so did Becks! She's nice and brave!


Aw, cute. It was a roommate picture on a log!

No comments: