:( Sorry babe!
Oh man.. I hope they turn up soon!
Um. That calls for more than a tiny violin. ("I don't need tiny violins. . .")I think a Bass or Cello would work well though.I hope you find them soon!
Fred: I've managed so far. I figured since I was writing a pity post, I only deserved the tiny violin. :DMary, EmRob: Thanks. I hope they turn up, too!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
:( Sorry babe!
Oh man.. I hope they turn up soon!
Um. That calls for more than a tiny violin. ("I don't need tiny violins. . .")
I think a Bass or Cello would work well though.
I hope you find them soon!
Fred: I've managed so far. I figured since I was writing a pity post, I only deserved the tiny violin. :D
Mary, EmRob: Thanks. I hope they turn up, too!
Post a Comment