Thursday, July 2, 2009

A sporty gesture

Anyone who knows me can now freak out just a little. Naazju blogging about sports? What has this world come to? I don't know either, my dear, sweet friends. But I'll have you know that in the last 365 days I have been to
(2) football games
(2) basketball games
(2) lacrosse games
(1) soccer game (granted, this wasn't professional, but still!)
(1) Frisbee game (intramural)
and about to attend my (2nd) minor league baseball game.

We're not even mentioning how many events I've caught on television [although I will say I watched almost the entire BYU Football season last year. I'm kind of proud of that, hee hee hee. :)]

But, seriously. Why are these games so complicated? Just when I think I finally get the hang of the sport, someone goes tearing down the field whacking someone else with their pole and a golf ball gets chucked through a basketball hoop. Okay, nothing quite that bad. But sometimes it feels like that.

No comments: