Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Red, yellow, green, red, blue, blue, blue!

For those of you who keep track of my weird, random quirks, here's another one:

I eat M&Ms in pairs. Well, I eat a lot of things in pairs or halves. But M&Ms, in particular, get eaten in colored pairs. It's like Noah's ark, sort of, in that I eat two reds, two blues, etc. I just pour them into my hand and start matching up colors. I have yet to finish a bag based solely on my weird eating habits.

HOWEVER

Today, something even more awesome happened. I got to the bottom of the bag and poured out . . .

Well, I guess you won't know, since Blogger won't upload my picture. I'll update later. Not immediately, since I'll be at HARRY POTTER tonight! :D

Edit: Here is what came out of the bag at the very end!



4 comments:

Fredjikrang said...

You know, you aren't the only one in your apartment to eat M&M's in an unusual pattern. :D

Naazju said...

Do tell. :D

SneakyKiki (Katrina) said...

So does that mean you couldn't eat them because they weren't in pairs? Or did you suck it up and eat them anyway?

Fredjikrang said...

I don't think Amy would let me live if I told. ;D