Saturday, July 4, 2009

How to celebrate Independence Day

This morning was AMAZING! Not only did I get to see hot air balloons (which I LOVE), I was also able to participate in the parade itself by being a balloon wrangler! (note: being a balloon wrangler involves being places before 7 in the morning. This is evil. Balloon wrangling still isn't.) Here are a few pictures from this morning!


This was our eagle balloon! See how many people were needed to hold it? Notice how HUGE it is? And, yet, every ten feet the children would shout out: "SPIN IT!" Frick! It's hard! :D



Our eagle loves us!


Some members of our ward got to be on the tiger balloon. A tiger for the Fourth of July? Any guesses as to what a tiger would have to do with Independence Day?


Hooray! Some hot air balloons! LOVE these things! There were a lot more, too, I just didn't want to bother with editing the others so they could be put on here. :D

No comments: