But Oscar is Fred's roommate who has been to the reader parties for the first half hour or so when the parties were at Alta. I'm not sure he reads though, I think he just came for the party, which is cool.
As stated before, I like my real name infinitely more than most other options (I just think my 'nym is clever). Also, I've been busy the last two times you've had those parties.
Yeah, sorry about that. It wasn't a menacing laugh, just a crazy laugh about how busy my life is when I think it's not. And the fact that I have to plan things out with my friends about three weeks in advance. Bleh.
Life. I just work. But I've always been one of those people that isn't really content with having loads of time to loaf around. I remember one semester where I had a full course load and three jobs. That. Sucked. But, hey, at least I feel like I'm living life to it's fullest.
I'm busy with social stuff as well. This weekend, for example, will be ridiculously full of people I love and adore. I think that hits the social nail on the head.
25 comments:
I really hope that this post isn't about me...
You were there for it. Does that count? ;)
*Cough* *cough*
WV: spinq. I believe you're referring to Mario Lopez, spin-q very much.
I think I'm going to go live in Alta now so I can partake in some of this fun.
Oh Fred, a question, is Kralc also "Oscar" from those reader parties?
Nope, he's not. :D
I am flattered that someone would think that I am cool enough to frequent the Board...
unfortunately, I am very very not that cool... :\
You should totally do so Kralc.
But Oscar is Fred's roommate who has been to the reader parties for the first half hour or so when the parties were at Alta. I'm not sure he reads though, I think he just came for the party, which is cool.
pubduch!
Sam: He does just come for the party.
Catie: Nope, guess again!
Kralc: You are very, very cool in ways *other* than that. :)
Yeah, he just comes for the parties, like Naazju said.
And Kralc, you are pretty much the coolest, spiffiest, most Italian jacket wearing/new-sweetness guy I know. :D
At least he comes Naazju, you have yet to come. :(
*Fake but realistic pout*
What's the point of going to an anonymous party where everyone knows who I am?
By this time, unless more people show up who haven't, we all know each other anyway. The fun is still using our pseudonyms anyway.
And I doubt we all know you, there will be a few who don't.
As stated before, I like my real name infinitely more than most other options (I just think my 'nym is clever). Also, I've been busy the last two times you've had those parties.
Well then use your real name if you wish then.
Also, we are planning to have another one in two weeks or so, now you have no excuse to be busy.
Except that I am. :)
I am shaking my fist at you. Just so you know.
And I am laughing. Just so *you* know. :D
I would have it no other way.
Yeah, sorry about that. It wasn't a menacing laugh, just a crazy laugh about how busy my life is when I think it's not. And the fact that I have to plan things out with my friends about three weeks in advance. Bleh.
That doesn't sound fun at all. Not in the slightest.
What are you majoring in?
Life. I just work. But I've always been one of those people that isn't really content with having loads of time to loaf around. I remember one semester where I had a full course load and three jobs. That. Sucked. But, hey, at least I feel like I'm living life to it's fullest.
Living life to it's fullest, but doesn't life also encompass the social aspect too?
I'm busy with social stuff as well. This weekend, for example, will be ridiculously full of people I love and adore. I think that hits the social nail on the head.
Ok, that's true.
And remember that Divine Comedy is next weekend.
I didn't know in the first place but thanks for the notice. :)
Post a Comment