Friday, February 6, 2009

Too subtle for you, hmm?

Apparently I've been too subtle (or, to put it another way, haven't dropped enough "anvil-sized hints").

Hey, guess what bloggers at large? I'm dating someone. And he's pretty frawesome. He can be found here.
And . . . I kind of really like him. And I have yet to take a picture of the two of us (soon to be rectified) but if you'd like some amusing stories to keep you happy while I go and collect those, you can be directed to here and the comments here.

*edit* Here's a picture, kids:

10 comments:

Fredjikrang said...

Lol! Nice! Definitely not subtle. ;D

And I can't believe that you haven't take a picture yet! You, with your camera always in hand?!?

Sam, The Nanti-SARRMM said...

Not too subtle... just forgetful on my part.

Catie said...

Way to come out of the clos- I mean, congratulations on coming clean. lol May all your days be happy. ;D

WV: hibrin- secluded oneself away, not in the open air. "How is we suppozed to kno if you'z always hibrin away?"

Sam, The Nanti-SARRMM said...

May I ask who WV is?

Fredjikrang said...

WV= Word Verification.

This just isn't your week, is it Sam? ;D

Sam, The Nanti-SARRMM said...

I suppose not... But it also seemed like you all were talking to a guy who never posted who went by WV.

Sadness. Oh well.

Fredjikrang said...

Yay for pictures! :D

Naazju said...

Yeah, thank goodness for pictures! They're worth a thousand words!

Claybrook Family said...

Yea!! I'm so happy for you! :)

Naazju said...

Thanks, Mary! You're adorable!