:DBut now I want to hear the rest of the story! :D
I want to give a Natalia a cookie... then I can see first-hand what happens!
Well, the next step is: "She'll ask you for some cake." At least, according to roommates. The thing is, the real Natalia doesn't like cake very much . . .
what about pie? or milk? the real Natalia likes milk...
Mmm . . . milk. Especially if she's just had warm chocolate, somehow . . .
Me likee. WV: tritypo- failing to spell a word right, not just once but thrice. :D
Post a Comment
6 comments:
:D
But now I want to hear the rest of the story! :D
I want to give a Natalia a cookie... then I can see first-hand what happens!
Well, the next step is: "She'll ask you for some cake." At least, according to roommates. The thing is, the real Natalia doesn't like cake very much . . .
what about pie? or milk? the real Natalia likes milk...
Mmm . . . milk. Especially if she's just had warm chocolate, somehow . . .
Me likee.
WV: tritypo- failing to spell a word right, not just once but thrice. :D
Post a Comment