(Oh, and I actually think of it as a favor to me, since I use your list of blogs a lot to see some people's blogs, like Cakewrecks, and Diane's. Now it's easier for me to see when they have been updated! ;D )
Oh, I could. And I have thought about it. I just haven't done it. ;D
Besides, it gives me an excuse to check your blog more frequently, since it is always so slow at updating in the little preview thing on my blog. This way I get to post the first comment more often! ;D
I am pretty impressed with how many blogs you read. I had no idea how you stayed caught up with any of them until now.
Fred: Sometimes I go to your blog (as opposed to reading it on Google Reader), just to see if you've added any other blogs on your links list. Like mine. Because I'm vain like that.
Also, can I just point out how unnatural it is for me to refer to people by their pseudonyms? Feel free to use my real name. If you want.
Macaroony: I love your 'nym too much to jeopardize your "real identity." And I *did* include the time stamp, even when they were just listed alphabetically (which is still cheating, in my book).
I am curious though, why do you feel like a failure? I don't really understand where you are coming from. And why do you think including a time stamp is cheating?
I'm used to keeping all information in my own mind. That's how I was raised. It's "cheating" to have hints like a time stamp or a list of things on the right.
You should have seen me when I first got a cell phone and realized I no longer *needed* to memorize phone numbers. It took, like, two years for me to break the habit and I still memorize ones of people I contact often (like Nae4Life and Kralc).
I always wondered what would happen if I got into some sort of accident and lost my memory . . .
That's kinda cool. I wonder if that explains why your memory is so awesome? Because I definitely didn't have the same expectations put on my, and my memory is terrible!
You don't know her but I definitely have her phone number memorized. Heck, I still know my phone number from when I was 5. Some things just stick with you. :D
13 comments:
lol!
It's a good method, and it's not like you are deliberately snubbing anyone! I think you'll be fine, and that all your friends will still love you. :D
(Oh, and I actually think of it as a favor to me, since I use your list of blogs a lot to see some people's blogs, like Cakewrecks, and Diane's. Now it's easier for me to see when they have been updated! ;D )
You know, you could always add them to your own. :D
Oh, I could. And I have thought about it. I just haven't done it. ;D
Besides, it gives me an excuse to check your blog more frequently, since it is always so slow at updating in the little preview thing on my blog. This way I get to post the first comment more often! ;D
I am pretty impressed with how many blogs you read. I had no idea how you stayed caught up with any of them until now.
Fred: Sometimes I go to your blog (as opposed to reading it on Google Reader), just to see if you've added any other blogs on your links list. Like mine. Because I'm vain like that.
Also, can I just point out how unnatural it is for me to refer to people by their pseudonyms? Feel free to use my real name. If you want.
Macaroony: I love your 'nym too much to jeopardize your "real identity." And I *did* include the time stamp, even when they were just listed alphabetically (which is still cheating, in my book).
Fred: Add Mac's blog to your list, silly.
Yeah, now I feel bad for not adding blogs like hers to my list! I'll get right on that!
Never fear Macaroony! Your blog will be listed before the day is done! :D
I am curious though, why do you feel like a failure? I don't really understand where you are coming from. And why do you think including a time stamp is cheating?
I'm used to keeping all information in my own mind. That's how I was raised. It's "cheating" to have hints like a time stamp or a list of things on the right.
You should have seen me when I first got a cell phone and realized I no longer *needed* to memorize phone numbers. It took, like, two years for me to break the habit and I still memorize ones of people I contact often (like Nae4Life and Kralc).
I always wondered what would happen if I got into some sort of accident and lost my memory . . .
That's kinda cool. I wonder if that explains why your memory is so awesome? Because I definitely didn't have the same expectations put on my, and my memory is terrible!
And Nae4Life? Do I know what this is?
You don't know her but I definitely have her phone number memorized. Heck, I still know my phone number from when I was 5. Some things just stick with you. :D
Naazju: I'm glad you like it. You could say I came up with it when I was 14 or 15, so it brings me waaaaay back.
Fred: Oh, happy day!
Yeah, my 'nym has been around since I was . . . 14. Wow. It's old. Just like me. ;)
Post a Comment