You know, you could cheat and make it look like you posted one on the first. Just write a new post, and click on the little "Post Options" arrow, and put in when you want it to look like it was posted. ;D
That's cheating. I would know that that's not *actually* when I posted. :(
Yeah, I guess you're right. It's just not the same. :(But at least you got to post on Ground Hog's Day! :D
Post a Comment
3 comments:
You know, you could cheat and make it look like you posted one on the first. Just write a new post, and click on the little "Post Options" arrow, and put in when you want it to look like it was posted. ;D
That's cheating. I would know that that's not *actually* when I posted. :(
Yeah, I guess you're right. It's just not the same. :(
But at least you got to post on Ground Hog's Day! :D
Post a Comment