Today our friend Katrina came over to our apartment with her two daughters (one is two and the other not quite three months). It always makes me just a little depressed that I don't get to interact with babies as often as I would like to. Unfortunately, I'd love to interact with babies pretty much 24/7, which is why vacations to CO are pretty much the best: I just steal my niece or nephew for the entire day (or, at least, until my sister insists that I give 'em back) and I'm happy. Yeah, I'll edit this post later to make it longer. . .
5 comments:
You should definitely come over to our house, then. We'd love to give you the baby for a day or two (although the baby would probably object after a while).
Wait. They brought babies over to your apartment? Didn't they see the biohazard sign! ;D
We told her that our apartment wasn't exactly the picture of health and she came over anyway. She knew the risks, just like others who have visited this week.
Lol. That was a nice jab. ;D
(And despite my current discomfort, I still think it was worth the visits. What can I say. A lot of cool people live at your place. :D )
Bob: don't tempt me. I love children too much! :D
Post a Comment