So, how was it? :D
It was all right. Lots and lots of tortilla strips again, and I still like the shredded beef more than the shredded chicken, but considering it was about $5, included a drink and filled me up, I'd do it again on a Wednesday. :D
Lol. That's exciting! It'll be a surprise every week! :D
Eh, I doubt I'll eat out that much--it's too expensive. However, since I didn't have food at work yesterday . . .
Post a Comment
4 comments:
So, how was it? :D
It was all right. Lots and lots of tortilla strips again, and I still like the shredded beef more than the shredded chicken, but considering it was about $5, included a drink and filled me up, I'd do it again on a Wednesday. :D
Lol. That's exciting! It'll be a surprise every week! :D
Eh, I doubt I'll eat out that much--it's too expensive. However, since I didn't have food at work yesterday . . .
Post a Comment