Wednesday, May 20, 2009

New Track Pack!

Huzzah and hooray! There's another Track Pack!

  • Boston - “Peace of Mind”
  • Boston - “Rock and Roll Band”
  • Dead Kennedys - “California Uber Alles”
  • Dead Kennedys - “Holiday in Cambodia”
  • Free - “All Right Now”
  • George Thorogood - “Bad to the Bone”
  • James Gang - “Funk #49”
  • Jethro Tull - “Hymn 43”
  • Lenny Kravitz - “Let Love Rule”
  • Pat Benatar - “Hit Me With Your Best Shot”
  • The Police - “Can’t Stand Losing You”
  • The Police - “Truth Hits Everybody”
  • Rush - “Closer to the Heart”
  • Rush - “Red Barchetta”
  • Siouxsie & the Banshees - “Kiss Them For Me”
  • Steve Miller Band - “Take the Money & Run”
  • Steve Miller Band - “The Joker”
  • The Stone Roses - “Love Spreads”
  • The Who - “Baba O'Riley”
  • The Who - “Behind Blue Eyes”

5 comments:

Fredjikrang said...

Well, I know what you are going to be listening to today. ;D

Naazju said...

Shockingly, no. :D

Surprise!

Fredjikrang said...

*gasps*

What?! How did that happen?

(Oh, and Casey says hi! :D )

Naazju said...

Um, I wanted to listen to LRLRL? Also, I really wanted to listen to my dance playlist on YouTube. They both kind of make me really happy. :D

(Hi Casey! Did you read anything?)

Fredjikrang said...

Lol! Well, I guess those are acceptable answers. I do like LRLRL, and I'll take your word that your dance playlist on YouTube makes you happy. ;D

How about today? ;D

(He was sitting next to me when I checked your blog at lunch. :) )