I forgot to warn you to not do it, that it was a trap. Sorry.Hope your finger gets better!
Holy cow.I hope it wasn't too bad! And really, you would think you would have bandaids with you, considering how accident prone certain people are. ;D
Since I know to whom you're referencing, I'm not accident prone. :p
Lol. True. But it does seem to be spreading. ;D
I have bandaids.
I do, too, now. They have Hello Kitty on them. :D
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I forgot to warn you to not do it, that it was a trap. Sorry.
Hope your finger gets better!
Holy cow.
I hope it wasn't too bad! And really, you would think you would have bandaids with you, considering how accident prone certain people are. ;D
Since I know to whom you're referencing, I'm not accident prone. :p
Lol. True. But it does seem to be spreading. ;D
I have bandaids.
I do, too, now. They have Hello Kitty on them. :D
Post a Comment