Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Seriously?!

Sometimes I fear for the human race.

I mean, they should really rename the term "common sense" because it seems like almost no one is born with it anymore.

13 comments:

Michelle said...

Just a day in the life of tech support.

:P

Naazju said...

Or a day in Life.

I am still amazed at how many people should be able to sort certain things out, or come to a certain conclusion, and they don't. They just stand there. Or pick the worst possible choice.

I'm referencing three years of supervising/managing employees of a grocery store-restaurant, too.

Michelle said...

I still love that YouTube vid that shows the epitome of people unable to grasp a concept . . . that one about .002 dollars vs .002 cents.

:D

Naazju said...

I can't tell you how many times we watched that in our office, laughing our heads off.

Naazju said...

Also, that guy explained it really well, the person was even following along, until he switched to the word "cents." Then, all of a sudden, the stupid button was turned on.

Michelle said...

That's because they didn't have any.
Sense.
Har har.
;D

Naazju said...

You're so punny!

I still think the best part of that vid was when he *told* her she was an idiot and that he had been recording and that he would post it on the interweb for everyone to decide who was right.

Michelle said...

Hehe

Leave it to the masses.

Which, ironically, would suggest that the masses *do* in fact get it . . .
It's just those special cases . . .
;)

Yay, the continuation of common sense!

Naazju said...

I don't know. How many people watched that vid? How many people really understood what was going on before someone had to explain the difference to them? And simple math is different than common sense. :D

I'm still (partially) withholding judgment.

Michelle said...

Pessimist.

;)

Naazju said...

I think the more accurate term is "realist." :D

Michelle said...

hehe

Roo said...

AMEN!!