Friday, May 15, 2009

Just being me!

I did some research on my name:

First name:
  • There are 15,321 people in the U.S. with the same first name.
  • Statistically the 1495th most popular first name.
  • More than 99.9 percent of people with the first name are female.

This is some of what I found out about my last name:
  • There are 21,449 people in the U.S. with the same last name.
  • Statistically the 1664th most popular last name.
And the best news:
  • There is 1 person in the U.S. with your name.

16 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm glad to know that "More than 99.9 percent of people with the first name are female." That's just comforting.

;)

Where did you do this research, btw?

Naazju said...

howmanyofme.com

It was pretty awesome. :D

Michelle said...

There are either 87 or 61 of me in the US, depending on whether you go by my middle name or my first. ;)

I'm not quite as unique as you.

:P

Naazju said...

Sadness.

Good thing you're moving out. We want to keep the apartment nice and unique. ;)

Michelle said...

Oh yeah? Well you'll have to get rid of at least one more roommate to accomplish that . . . I mean, most of you have pretty unique combinations, but there are 516 of *her* . . . ;)

Naazju said...

She's thinking of leaving anyway. Which makes me want to put a pox on both your households.

Granted, I still have no idea what *I'm* doing come after-August . . .

Michelle said...

Are you disrespecting the House of Cooper?
Are you calling my mother a pox-ridden wench?
Are you calling my father a goodly rotten apple?
But 'e ain't even a goodly rotten apple, though.
But 'e ain't even a goodly rotten apple, though.

Naazju said...

And THAT'S why none of us can grow up and leave the apartment!

Michelle said...

hehehe

Fredjikrang said...

Lol!

There are 101,118 people with my same first name, 99.9% of which are male. There are 4,198 people with my last name. And only one of me. (At least in the US. I think there is someone in Europe with my same first and last name. :D )

Oh, and apparently a name close to mine is Cornelius, which took me a minute to see.

Naazju said...

Yeah, these statistics are for the US only. :D

Fredjikrang said...

You know. I think your unique name is cooler than mine. ;D

Anonymous said...

Lucky that you're on the only one with YOUR name! There are like 10 Emily Robinsons in utah Valley alone I think...lame. Love ya, and your name!

Dianey Face said...

There are 160 people in the U.S. with my name. I'm.... average. :)

Jordan said...

That is really interesting...

Roo said...

I don't know how willing I am to believe this, because if you google search my name (my full name, even) there's a beauty queen from Tennessee. And she has the EXACT same name as I do...
Lying computer. :(