I've always wondered if clean people drive messy people as crazy as the opposite arrangement. I mean, some people in our apartment used to be rather tidy and, when they cleaned, didn't seem to care where they put things like picture frames or clocks (aka, they hid them inside boxes in the storage closet without telling anyone) but I don't know . . . how would you study something like that?
2 comments:
I personally believe that the opposite is just as true. I mean, messy people may be messy, but they know where their stuff is somewhere in the back of their minds and when that stuff gets moved, they're at a loss! Where did my cookie jar go? It was right here behind the TV last month! I *know* it was there! What? It's in the closet? Taking up space? WHAT space? It was behind the TV! A perfectly logical place for it, might I add...
EXACTLY!
Post a Comment