Friday, May 22, 2009

"I'm pretty sure that if I was older and ate more fast food, I would be dead already"

I just realized that I have no idea how to eat a pear. I've already struggled for about 20 minutes . . .

8 comments:

Fredjikrang said...

You can just eat them like an apple. At least, that is how I always did it. :)

Fredjikrang said...

Oh, and love the title by the way. ;D

Naazju said...

I'm glad you like the title. It was funny. :D

Michelle said...

Yeah, I eat pears exactly the same way I eat apples . . . I just make sure to have a paper towel handy. ;)

Anonymous said...

Lol!

Fredjikrang said...

Yeah, they do tend to be kinda drippy. :D

Catie said...

Only because the WF was so great. I echo others' comments because I'm not so creative. WF: subego= new title for the overdramatic martyr.

Naazju said...

Loved the wv Catie! Thanks for sharing. :D