Slow drivers are frustrating. But the reason I find them frustrating is because they're not going the posted speed limit. I mean, when you're stuck on a small back road, or whatever, and you're trudging along at a 15 mph pace when you know you can be going 30 (or even 45) how many of you don't roll your eyes and hope that they'll take the next driveway home?
The one thing even more aggravating then someone who is not going the speed limit is the punk who rides your tail even if you are already going over the speed limit. First of all, it's unsafe to be driving that close to someone. If something (like me, stopping suddenly) were to happen, you'd be all up ons and I would, hardcore, blame the accident on you*. Second of all, take a moment to look at the posted speed limit. Sure, it's frustrating that it's 25 mph which doesn't suit your expensive little sports car, but, hey, if you want to drive fast, get a job that requires you to commute for twenty minutes on the highway. I'm already being risky and driving 5 - 7 over and I don't appreciate you making me feel unsafe and squimish the entire commute.
*You is obviously a very loose term in this case. I'm 99% sure that anyone who reads this blog has never ridden my tail.
1 comment:
I hate that too. It makes Fred grumpy. :)
WV: Swanc- Like swanky, but with feathers.
Post a Comment