Then, one day, one of the ladies of the house was awoken by her roommate saying an FBI investigative agent was at the front door. Curious (and a little groggy), the maiden arose and went to get the scoop.
I don't know how much I'm allowed to post on the Internet but I will say that having an ACTUAL FBI agent at your front door is both thrilling and terrifying. Also, having questions like "do you know if so-and-so is loyal to the United States Government?" thrown at you will definitely mess with the mind.
Trippy, I know. But, DANG. I've met with a real FBI agent!
(And, in honor or that, here is a picture of me outside the J. Edgar Hoover FBI building from my trip to DC a few years ago.)
3 comments:
That's pretty intense!
WHOA! I wouldn't have known what to do! I would've been white as a sheet on the outside, but totally freaking out on the inside. Even if it was totally okay! ...I think that has to do with me having an overactive imagination and being brainwashed by movies...lol.
The first thing my roommates and I did was come up with several horrible scenarios for why this guy would be asking questions like "has he been part of any racist or terrorist groups" and "have you known him to traffic drugs." :/
Post a Comment