Today I have "craved" music with colors. I know, I know, it doesn't really make sense but, hey, this is me we're talking about. The list of songs that has made me happy today:
Blueside, Rooney
Grace Kelly, Mika ("I could be brown, I could blue, I could be violet sky!")
Paint it Black, Vanessa Carlton cover
Lady in Red, Chris de Burgh
Nights in White Satin, Moody Blues (?)
Grey Sky Morning, Vertical Horizon
Baby's in Black, the Beatles
Yellow, Coldplay
It's good stuff, kids.
3 comments:
From the very first sentence I knew Yellow was going to be on there. So I was frankly shocked when it wasn't listed first, but relieved to see it listed. :D
wv- wingshog: A flying pig. ;D
Well, it wasn't the first song I listened to or the song that got me into it (both of those can be blamed on "Grace Kelly" by Mika).
I pretty much listed them in the order they were played. For the most part, anyway. :D
I LOVE the song "Grace Kelly"! Fun!
P.S. I am going to be back in Provo and finally ready to take up the challenge of a cooking contest. Shall we just both cook our desserts and give them to Diane whenever we have time? And then she can make the decision and post it on her blog? Or should we cook off at the same time?
Post a Comment