(Oh, and you should totally say "You're creepy" right before you hang up. And bonus points if you throw in a high pitched, Johnny-Depp-as-Willy-Wonka giggle. ;D )
Sam: At least in Wal*Mart there's a good chance I'd be with my Mr. to ward off any potential awkward flirting. Also, I can see them face to face and use body language or facial expressions to let them know that I don't feel comfortable with their intentions. Also, Wal*Mart is considerably more public and, therefore, helps the situation feel considerably less intimate. The best I can do over the phone is try to keep them on a work related topic (which seldom works).
Fred: I think that would only encourage them.
Kralc and Tryndakai: I appreciate your rallying to the cause, but I think I'll be fine, for now. :D
5 comments:
do I need to go lay the smack down?
hmmm?
Ooh, I vote yes!
;D
Ooo! Can I help! :D
(Oh, and you should totally say "You're creepy" right before you hang up. And bonus points if you throw in a high pitched, Johnny-Depp-as-Willy-Wonka giggle. ;D )
Hey, those poor techies are never let out into the sun, so it's not their fault that they are forced to live their stereotypical role.
Now a question, which is worse? A phone tech flirting with you or a male(or female if a guy wishes to respond) wal-mart cashier flirting with you.
Sam: At least in Wal*Mart there's a good chance I'd be with my Mr. to ward off any potential awkward flirting. Also, I can see them face to face and use body language or facial expressions to let them know that I don't feel comfortable with their intentions. Also, Wal*Mart is considerably more public and, therefore, helps the situation feel considerably less intimate. The best I can do over the phone is try to keep them on a work related topic (which seldom works).
Fred: I think that would only encourage them.
Kralc and Tryndakai: I appreciate your rallying to the cause, but I think I'll be fine, for now. :D
Post a Comment