Monday, March 23, 2009

"There now, steady love"

Three worst parts of this weekend:
1) After such beautiful weather, it got really cold and snowed
2) Being subjected to dizzy fits for half of it
3) Being left to "fend for myself" Saturday late-morning

Eight best parts of this weekend:
1) Still being able to work a full day on Friday (which will half make up for missing all day Wednesday and two-thirds of Thursday)
2) Being able to witness an awesome jam session on Saturday night
3) Attending the Draper temple dedication Sunday afternoon
4) Finding out my parents will be coming out for my birthday (which is extra awesome because I haven't celebrated my birthday with them in 6 years)
5) Finding out I actually helped someone feel better about life
6) I had time to go through a TON of old pictures (scrapbooked some of them) and enjoy the memories that resurfaced
7) Finding out a good friend will be married and sealed for all eternity in a couple of months
8) Being able to sing most of the weekend, despite my throat feeling all sorts of funny

9 comments:

Fredjikrang said...

Sounds like the good outweighed the bad. :D

Naazju said...

I purposely tried. :D I mean, it wasn't that hard, especially this weekend, but I felt so LAME writing just three of each. Also, I was listening to the Fray at that point and how can I NOT throw in a few more good things?

Fredjikrang said...

Lol! Of course! :D

Anonymous said...

1. Hooray for going through old photos!

2. Who's getting married THIS time?

Naazju said...

2. Lol, Tori (and Jordan, the fourth guy in apt. 208 to get engaged this semester).

Anonymous said...

Tori, as in Tori from 211? I had no idea she was even dating anyone!

You guys are going to have a crazy turnover rate in the fall! Maybe I'll have to rethink moving into the 77th ward . . .

Naazju said...

That would be the same Tori, yes. (And you're supposed to move into OUR ward anyway!)

Anonymous said...

Crazy! Who's the lucky fella? (I have an idea, but I'm afraid to hazard a guess in case I'm horribly, horribly wrong.)

Maybe I'll tell Maxine to put me wherever she feels inspired. As management, she probably has some stewardship over the tenants . . . right? ;)

Naazju said...

His name is Dustin and I've never met him before. It seems like he treats her very well. I think Karlie approves, too, so that's always a plus. :D