Sunday, March 1, 2009

"She wore an itsy-bitsy, teeny-weeny . . . "

After two days of Gmail NOT letting me access anything, here is my weekend update:

DANCE PICTURES!


Apparently, I can't pose for pictures with Clark. I submit the following as proof:


Well, actually, I really like this next picture. A lot.


And, sometimes, I giggle uncontrollably.


Aha! A semi-normal one!


And now, here are a couple of "dress shots" for my mom.




And a shot of me and Michelle:





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Polka dot dress. Red high heels. Fedora. Suspenders.

Yeah, you guys were lookin' pretty sharp. Mad props.

*Janae* said...

You look AMAZING!!!! I love the shoes that you found!

Sam, The Nanti-SARRMM said...

This isn't related to the pictures, but I thought I'd say that it was a pleasure meeting you last night, however briefly and indirectly, as I was one of Fred's "stalkers".

I hope the cookies were delicious.

Naazju said...

Mac and Nae: Thanks! (The shoes belong to a roommate.)

Sam: Yeah, I figured that was you. :D

Anonymous said...

SOOOO cute!!! I love your dress with a passion, and your pics together are adroble.

Naazju said...

Thank you Emily! You're so sweet! :D

Jacob and Whitney Lauritzen said...

I really like your outfit..the dress is very cute, and I absolutely LOVE the shoes! Now that my feet aren't swollen anymore, I'm going to continue my search for an awesome pair of red high heels! But, anyway, I just wanted to say that you look great! And I hope things are going well for you!