Hmm. That is sucky. Part of me wants to know what would cause such suckiness to happen in my dear friend's life. The other part of me sez: "Catie, if she wanted to share, she would have spelled it out for all of blogdom to read." Hence, I am feeling the importance of respecting privacy. On that note: Goodbyes are hard, but as I've often said, it's not "goodbye", "it's see ya later" because eventually you *will* see them later. You just don't know when. ;D I send 'heart' your way.
2 comments:
Are you leaving us Naazju? Oh lamentations! Lamentations I say!
Now if you excuse me, I'll be in mourning for a couple of minutes before getting back to my day.
Hmm. That is sucky. Part of me wants to know what would cause such suckiness to happen in my dear friend's life. The other part of me sez: "Catie, if she wanted to share, she would have spelled it out for all of blogdom to read." Hence, I am feeling the importance of respecting privacy. On that note: Goodbyes are hard, but as I've often said, it's not "goodbye", "it's see ya later" because eventually you *will* see them later. You just don't know when. ;D I send 'heart' your way.
Post a Comment