Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I've got the never-get-any-sleep blues . . .

I have no motivation to want to sleep right now, except that I'll be completely dead tomorrow for work if I don't. However, that has never stopped me before. Alas, I am a slacker.

3 comments:

*Janae* said...

I think we are so old....remember all those days when we would go to bed at like 4-5am and get up for work by 6 or 7? Yeah, those were fun, but I definitely love the "not-dead" feeling :o)

Kralc said...

you are NOT blaming this on me. . . I have been trying to be more efficient and get to bed on time.

Naazju said...

Nae: Of COURSE I remember. I still have no idea how I did it for all of high school AND the entire time I worked at the CONE.

Kralc: Where on earth does it say I blame you? I know this is my very own fault. I even said I have no motivation for sleep!