Thursday, April 9, 2009

"And you belong with me"

An apartment in our ward hosts a Treat Night every Wednesday. Last night's was especially sweet because an old friend had returned from a three month absence (hooray, internships) and another just got engaged. The following is a portion of a text message conversation I had with a friend after I left the festivities:

-You stinker being all excited about someone else's engagement and not showing me your ring!
-What are you talking about? I don't have a ring.
-Oh jk michelle made it sound like it was you.
-That girl. No, I'm sorry she mislead you.
-She mentioned your name then the next sentence was something about a ring and i said already? And we blame the noise
-I still blame her. You let her know that. :)
-she will plead her cause later but for now sticks her tongue out. :)

I think my favorite part was that I was called a "stinker." :D

No comments: