Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Cave of Wonders

Sometimes, knowing something that almost no one else knows is really fun.

Sometimes, it's absolute torture.

11 comments:

Fredjikrang said...

Hehe. I think you should share. :D

Naazju said...

I'm not allowed.

Fredjikrang said...

Oh. Okay then.

You know. It's not very nice of you to dangle secrets like that. Drives us curious people crazy! ;D

Naazju said...

DUDE. *I'M* going crazy.

Fredjikrang said...

Lol!

Well then, I hope that whatever the secret is resolves itself quickly. :D

Naazju said...

I don't know if it needs resolution, per se, but I know that I'm going to go crazy until things are allowed to be said. I'm just saying. *facepalm*

Fredjikrang said...

Lol. :D

Well, then. I hope you are allowed to say whatever it is soon. :D

Naazju said...

Hahahaha, it's totally not my thing to share. I think I'll just have to pretend like I don't know and say nothing to anyone, ever. Then I can be surprised at whatever it is, too (since I don't really know that much about it in the first place).

Fredjikrang said...

Lol. Well, at least you have a plan now! :D

Naazju said...

If you call trying to forget knowledge of something that has to do with not-me a plan . . .

Fredjikrang said...

Oh, I do.



;D