I am eternally grateful for the people in my life. Especially the ones I "have to" live with. My roommates this past year have been utterly amazing and I know that the Lord was looking out for (at least) me.
Last night, in particular, reminded me of how much I am loved and cared for. Thank you, my dear, sweet roommates, for your patience, understanding, wisdom-beyond-years, and love. For truly trying to help me see who I need to be and who I can be. For reminding me that I am a daughter of God and he wants nothing but my happiness.
For being my sisters.
8 comments:
You're freakin' welcome. ;)
Was that an incorporeal smack to the head?
Nah, just general exuberance. ;)
As long as I know what message I'm supposed to be getting out of that comment. :D
lol!
I agree! Roommates can be awesome. Especially when you have awesome roommates. :D
(Even if they are abandoning you. . . And no. I'm not bitter. ;D )
We're all abandoning each other, I think. :/
Is anyone moving out of your place this summer?
We're grateful for you, too.
Post a Comment