Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Motivation

I just think it's kind of humorous that every time I decide I really will start taking walks/going on hikes/jogging/something outdoorsy to get me in shape, it snows. Every. Time.

Does the world want me to stay the same shape I am?

6 comments:

Fredjikrang said...

Maybe it wants you to start snowboarding? ;D

WV: Haingn: What we would be having as entertainment if we lived in the middle ages, before the invention of Madam Guillotine. ;D "We're havin' an old fashioned haingn tonight!"

Naazju said...

The world has no sense of humor. I have no sense of balance, even on my own two feet. Snowboarding would be like a death sentence. :(

Fredjikrang said...

Hmm. Snowshoeing then? :D

WV: Veriofor- I have no idea, but it is kinda fun to say!

Kellie said...

It's true! I feel the same way...

Naazju said...

I did snowshoeing once! It was pricier than I'd be willing to spend to keep my "girlish figure." ;)

Fredjikrang said...

Hmm. Yeah, that is always a problem. Guess you'll just have to wait for next week, when it is supposedly going to warm up. Again. ;D

Oh, and just so you know, your blog has the most intruiging WVs! Did you special order them or something?

WV: lusly- Ummm. Nevermind.