Thursday, April 9, 2009

Shutterbug

Since everyone and their pet hamster is getting married, I've obviously heard a lot of different plans/been to a few showers and/or receptions/looked through a lot of wedding pictures. And here is what I've decided:

I'm hanging a camera around my neck during my reception. I don't care how much I'm paying a photographer for pictures, I like taking them, too. And I want to have access to them immediately. So . . . yeah. That's my decision for today.

I have the feeling my mother will try to talk me out of it when/if it's ever brought up, *giggle*.

12 comments:

Sam, The Nanti-SARRMM said...

Not any time soon perchance?

Naazju said...

Not that I'm aware of. :)

*Janae* said...

You know....you will have me there to...taking pictures like crazy and then you will have pictures right away too! :) PICTURE CRAZY!

*Janae* said...

*too (that bothered me as I know it did you too lol)

Naazju said...

Thanks, Janae. :D But, you know, you'll probably be in that receiving line with me. :D

Fredjikrang said...

I'm pretty sure that there will be quite a few people who will be wanting to take pictures at your eventual wedding Naazju.

You have some camera loving friends. :D

Naazju said...

This is true. I have plans for cameras at my reception. Namely, I'd love to have digital cameras at each of the tables. That would rock my socks. And I think it's much better to have two photographers than one, since one person can't catch everything that goes on at a reception. And me with a camera, of course.

Kellie said...

If I had a penny for every time my mom tried to talk me out of something...

Naazju said...

I feel your pain, Kellie, I feel your pain.

Alice-Anne said...

I stumbled onto your blog and it brought happy memories of life with you! I hope you get to take pictures of your wedding! Those would be the best ones! Take care!

*Janae* said...

Oh I know! But as such, I will be allowed more freely than you to jump out at random moments and scare people with beams of light! :)

Naazju said...

Janae: You've been in a creative writing class, haven't you? I love the thought of you attacking people with "beams of light." Mainly because your smile kind of already does that. :D

Alice-Anne: OH MY GOSH! It's been years since I've heard from you! I have no idea how you found my blog, but I'm excited I have a way of keeping in contact with you. :D