Tuesday, April 14, 2009

"I died that day"

Sometimes, awesome movie quotes jump into my mind at the most inopportune times.

Okay, okay, so it's more like "often."

10 comments:

Fredjikrang said...

Lol! What was the inopportune time for this one? :D

Naazju said...

Oh, pretty much the last two days. :D

Fredjikrang said...

Oh, okay. I was thinking there might be a specific story with the quote you used in the title today. :)

WV: popoonse- Don't have a clue, but it is pretty cool anyway. :D

Anonymous said...

BAH! ME TOO! We should be friends.

Did you see that sky today, talk about blue?

Naazju said...

Wait, huh? I'm definitely not clueing in to whatever EmRob and Fred are thinking right now.

I mean, I *was* reminded of that quote (hence it's usage) but, for the safety of certain parties involved, I'm not allowed to post *that* particular story . . . and I did just watch "the Freshman Bride" which puts me more in tune with quotes from that particular movie . . . but I'm still confused! What story do you *think* I should be referencing?!

Fredjikrang said...

See, so there is a story behind the quote you used as the title. You just aren't willing to tell us about it. ;D

That is all I was saying. O:D

Michele said...

*is late to the party*

I also very much know what you mean. I have at least one friend who can never tell if I'm really saying something or just quoting some movie or other.

Naazju said...

Bob: I think one of my favorite random memories was this time that my roommates and I kept feeding jokes and quotes off one another and another friend, who was there, asked us, "wow, you guys are really funny. What movie was that from?" The three of us had to stop, mentally back up and realize that, for once, the last five minutes had been *original material*. :D

Sam, The Nanti-SARRMM said...

Bob, that's me. Also there are times that I am not sure if it is a line from a song too.

I also died that as well, interesting coincidence.

Naazju said...

Sam: my roommates and I quote from movies, TV shows, songs, Internet videos, fan art and our own quote board. More often than not.