Oh, you aren't a horrible sister. You should definitely send him some cookies or something though. :)
All the way to Argentina? It took SIX WEEKS for the non-edible calendar to get down there. I don't trust food in mail. :D
Hmmm. Good point.
That's the only kind I have. ;)Eh, I'm just leery that it'll take longer, for some reason, and then it's all sorts of spoiled. :(
Yeah. You should send him peanut butter. Apparently they don't have it there, except in one store. (I consulted with an expert. ;D )
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh, you aren't a horrible sister.
You should definitely send him some cookies or something though. :)
All the way to Argentina? It took SIX WEEKS for the non-edible calendar to get down there. I don't trust food in mail. :D
Hmmm. Good point.
That's the only kind I have. ;)
Eh, I'm just leery that it'll take longer, for some reason, and then it's all sorts of spoiled. :(
Yeah. You should send him peanut butter. Apparently they don't have it there, except in one store. (I consulted with an expert. ;D )
Post a Comment