I wish I could tell you that I eat breakfast like a good little girl. I wish I could make my mother proud in saying that I eat three well-rounded meals a day. I wish I could say that I start the day off right.
But I don't.
Even when I actually try to eat breakfast during the normal breakfast hours, it ends up taking forever. For example, I've been trying to finish this 6 oz container of light strawberry Yoplait (R) for the last 45 minutes. That's right, kids, 45 minutes. I don't know what's wrong with me, but for some reason I never have an appetite before . . . oh, 11 am? And by then I want a real meal, one with substance. I call it lunch.
This makes traveling home rather interesting. Thankfully, I have two teenage brothers still there (one of which will eat anything and everything, as long as he's in a good mood) who I can help me thwart the evil that overfilling yourself. I guess I'll have to keep you updated with what happens this weekend . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment