You know those totally random conversations that will get you in trouble later in life (you know, two days in the future) because you have *no* idea how much lack of sleep/too much sugar really affects your thought-process?
I've had enough of those to know when I reach that point it's better to A) go to bed (if that option is available) B) Shut my trap (if that option is available) or C) Grin and bear it 2 days later and face the social alienation (if that option is available...LOL)
5 comments:
What's the story here, what did you say?
I'm not sure I'm at liberty to share the entire story. However, it was very entertaining and still makes me laugh. :D
I've had enough of those to know when I reach that point it's better to A) go to bed (if that option is available) B) Shut my trap (if that option is available) or C) Grin and bear it 2 days later and face the social alienation (if that option is available...LOL)
Sadness and tribulation.
Or much joy. :D
Post a Comment