Saturday, December 13, 2008

Salsa!

Last night I went Salsa dancing and I'm fairly sure I won't be satisfied unless I go at least three times next semester.

It. Was. Amazing.

First of all, I was able to go with some of my dearest friends. They were all really good sports about it, too; they learned the steps and were creative while we were on the dance floor. The music was frawesome. I even called my mother at one point to share the awe and majesty of it all and I think I kind of floored her ("you're WHERE?!" was the response, I believe). Plus, I love dancing. There is something about being in a dark room with loud beats and everyone is unified in the movement. Don't ask, I don't know. But dancing is amazing.

Perks: I get to put this on my application.

4 comments:

Sam, The Nanti-SARRMM said...

Were you at the Salsa Loft?

Naazju said...

Uh, I have no idea. Someone took me to a car and drove me. :D

Kris10 said...

application...the one that scares you on some levels?

Naazju said...

Yup, that's the one! :D