Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Napping and kidnapping

I must be getting sick. I mean, how else can you explain a nine-hour night of sleep + 2 20 minute naps--all before 4 pm? And still being absolutely exhausted?

Also, apparently there is a secret vendetta against my cell phone. Interesting.

P.S. I added another song. :D

9 comments:

Fredjikrang said...

I like naps. In fact, I locked myself in the recording booth at work and took one. Don't tell anyone though. ;D

Naazju said...

Have I, yet?

Fredjikrang said...

I don't know. Have you? *raises eyebrow*

Naazju said...

Lol--who would I tell? I mean, you're the one that confessed on the Internet. :)

Fredjikrang said...

Well, hopefully my coworkers and boss don't read your blog. ;D

Naazju said...

You know, really random people read this. It surprises me. But don't worry, your coworkers/boss would need to be able to connect your real-life name to your pseudonym. :D

Fredjikrang said...

Yeah, good thing you totally don't have my real name on your blog. ;D

(Oooo. Inizini. Your blog has the coolest authentication words. :D )

Naazju said...

Um, I hate to break it to you, but. . .

And I don't have to type verification on my own blog which makes me happier than it should. :D

Fredjikrang said...

Hey! Me neither! :D